Holiday Cheer at PRIZE

I wanted to share some fun photos of my friend Jen's store, PRIZE, in Ashland, Oregon. All decorated for the holidays, PRIZE celebrates in style!


A "PRIZE" ribboned Christmas tree and cement reindeer dress up the store window

Fun ornaments to decorate your tree!

Charming vignette of framed vintage paintings


Vintage jewelry for some holiday "glitz"

John Derian decoupage


If you're visiting southern Oregon be sure and stop by PRIZE:

PRIZE
264 East Main Street
Ashland, Oregon 97520
(541) 482-0345

Comments

Crave said…
Great photos! I love the brass horse and the case full of jewels! Such a tease!
jezebel said…
Those photos make me super, duper excited that she stocks Jezebel. I want to dive into that jewelry case, and emerge covered in gold toned love.
Kelly said…
Thank you for posting these pictures! PRIZE is my favorite store, and I was in Ashland a few weeks ago ... but the store was closed because they were getting ready for the Christmas season :(

I just may have to make a special trip to get some of those adorable ornaments for my tree! I love your blog by the way.

Popular Posts