Grey Gardens Online!

For all of you Big & Little Edie fans, I just received an e-mail about the newly revamped Grey Gardens online site. Perhaps I'm the last to to hear about it, but thought I'd post anyway...


The site has great historical data, never-before-seen photos, and even a section of collectible memorabilia, such as this envelope (above) with an October 13, 1970 postmark addressed by Big Edie with the P.O. Box number for Grey Gardens printed on the rear flap....(love the liver pate...obviously for the cats..!)


An actual pair of Little Edie's shoe clips that she wore on her shoes, head scarf, and clothing. (from a private collection)



...a note to Little Edie from Jackie Onassis with a newspaper clipping...

Check out the site here...

Comments

Stephanie said…
I watched the movie last week and was fascinated. Thanks for the link.
Anonymous said…
Both the revamped version and the documentary are amazing! Thanks for the link.
Lisa & Alfie said…
They just sent the link. Grey Gardens keeps repeating over and over recently doesn't it?
I've seen the HBO movie three times in two weeks. Let's just say I'm just a little fasciniated by these creative, unique women. Off to check out the site!
What interesting (and somewhat bizarre) items!! Great tip!! And speaking of great tips, I wanted to let you know I posted on the upcoming Musuem of Victorian Curiosities auction - naturally giving full credit to you for telling me all about it! Thanks!
Unknown said…
Oooh! Lynn, this is great! I'm a little obsessed with these two wild girls and their wacky ways! Thanks for the heads up!
xoxo
Judith~
GG Relics said…
And be sure to check out the new companion Facebook page for even more interesting tidbits: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Grey-Gardens-Online/129498377137195?sk=wall

Popular Posts