Hideaway...

Okay, I confess, I'm not a big fan of camping. I'm sort of afraid of strange creatures crawling around during the night, as well as the elements and...well... a few other things. Just can't take the city girl out of me. Though I must admit that these quaint tents are quite alluring...perhaps I should give camping a chance...

how about a funky Bohemian tent on the beach?

or in the mountains?

gypsy style...

a tent perched in the home could be perfect for me...

Aaah, but look how lovely this looks...

peaceful and serene...

a secret getaway...

Wishing you a wonderful weekend whatever you're doing...camping perhaps?


images: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.

Comments

Karena said…
Oh these images are a delight, it feels very adventuresome and romantic!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Popular Posts