Happy Monday + Heads Up!


Tomorrow is new arrival day! There's something for everyone! I'm thrilled to say that
I'm offering a special Art Nouveau collection.

My great uncle Sanford and his wife Helen were avid collectors of Art Nouveau, William Morris (the founder of the Arts & Crafts movement), rare books and more. Their William Morris collection was sold to the Huntington Library, Art Collections and Botanical. You can read more about the Bergers here

I was fortunate to be offered some of Helens' Art Nouveau jewelry collection. I am selling some very special pieces. Of course, I  had to keep some pieces for myself.

Visit Paris Hotel Boutique tomorrow at 8:00 am PST/11:00 am EST for all of our new arrivals.

Have a great week ahead!

image: Kassie Borreson, Haus Frau Fotografie



Comments

Popular Posts